Monday, July 2, 2007

I liked you better when you were drinking....

Yes, that title applies to a lot of people I know, but today I'm using it to refer to Robin Williams. Apparently Robin has had his issues with drugs and alcohol and has recently straightened himself out. Well, that's all fine and dandy for his family and friends, but what about the rest of us? Just because he's sober now and a "family man," why does that mean that I have to suffer through the slew of horribly craptacular films he keeps putting out there. I mean, seriously. Robin, I'm glad you wanted to turn your life around. But, why punish me? You weren't bitch slapping me and cussing at me and running around on me. And, you didn't ask my opinion. So, buddy, get a little coke and have a drink because I do miss you acting like a total nut-job all the time. And, if your wife gets mad again, send her my way and we'll spend your money for you.

Sincerely,

J.

1 comment:

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

RV was the last one I saw. I think. I don't know, because I must have been drinking...

MsP