Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm just askin'

My friend and I were pondering a very important question the other evening.

At what age are you when a MILF stops being a MILF and becomes an attractive woman? I mean, we're not getting any younger here and some of these women are younger than we are...Of course, that's in years, probably not mentally. At least I hope not.

In other news....Absolutely nothing. No news is good news, I suppose. But, seriously, I am either living the dullest life ever or am suffering from the largest case of "writer's" block ever. I don't know. But, this eerie calm is a little comforting really. Maybe that means that I've finally grown out of the existential angst that has seemed to plague me forever and accepted who/what I am. In that case, go me!!

The World Series starts tomorrow night. I can't wait. I do, however, wish that it would start at a humane hour. Watching a game til midnight or so and then getting up at 4 is not user-friendly. Even if I do quit drinking even before the game starts. Yes, I did try it both ways last week. Hey, it's called science and experimenting. Or experimentation. Or whatever. Actually, experimentation sounds a little too much like something that is not gonna happen at my house...

You know, it's great living alone. Great, I tell you. The only downside is that there's no one to get aggravated with and then write about or tell funny and embarrassing stories about except me. And, I don't ever screw up, so there goes that idea. Well, at least since I stopped using the oven after 8.

Erasure's "A Little Respect" is stuck in my head now, much like on the Scrubs episode. "I try to discover a little something to make me sweeter..." There, now I hope it's in yours too.

9 comments:

JDizzle said...

The answer to your question is that no man ever thinks a woman older than him is hot. Unless your Ashton Kutcher. I'm thinking you have to be WAAAAY older than a MILF to find her attractive. Like 80 and she's like 40. But remember, a woman can, in theory, be a MILF at age 12. Wrap your mind around that one people.

DrunkBrunch said...

I feel like I'm living the dullest life ever right now, too.

Let's go rob a mini-mart or something. Spice it up!

onthevirg said...

I have to disagree. There's a TON of older women that I think are super hot. Admittedly they may not be way older than I am, but they are older nonetheless. I think you see a lot more MILF action in real life than you'll see in media. At least I do.

"But, seriously, I am either living the dullest life ever or am suffering from the largest case of "writer's" block ever."

What, you're not counting putting your extensive collection of latex sex dolls together as exciting? You could always go back to killing hobos I suppose.

I'm sure this comment just put me on somebody's watch list.

Todd said...

Man, when I was 16 I was dating this scorching hot 15 year-old MILF. All my friends were jealous! Now when I hit on the 15 year-old MILFs, they all say I'm a pervert.

You're right, it's a slippery slope.

Ha Ha Sound said...

Hmmmm, I must respectfully disagree with our good friend JDizzle on this one. When I was 30 I dated a 37 year old woman, and I was very attracted to her. The problem was more that I was still in my "I want to go out and party all night" phase and she was in her "I want to stay in and..." well, you get the idea.

I'm an idiot sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I did some deep thinking in the 22 minutes it took me to tear through your archives: I think we should get married.

Alright, that's rushing a bit, but, dude, we should definitely meet up. I'm a champion blogger meeter-upper--I can provide references and I only have two restraining orders on my record.

No, for serious, it sounds like we're relatively close as I'm in Gaithersburg, MD. We could get drunk and fall down together.

Anonymous said...

Wow, dude--are you in the Shenandoah Valley area? We camp there all of the time.

Hey, how 'bout we spare your poor readers? Send me a note at 123Valerie@gmail.com?

In the meantime, I've got some stalking and terrorizing to do.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

WOW. Well aren't you just all peachy and perfect with your boring life and your writers block and all. Go you? Rub it in why don't you...

Nicole said...

Your life is boring no longer. You now have what appears to be an obsessive commenter.