Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Pinnacle

I work in printing. Printing for banks specifically. You know, the receipts, the deposit slips, the drive up envelopes. Boring stuff.


Today I will embark upon the greatest project that I've had in my hands in 8 years.


I'm printing an envelope for a strip club!!!!

I'll let that sink in for a minute.


A strip club!


I guess people need a place to keep all those ones.....


I'm so proud. I can't wait to tell my mom that I'm contributing something to a strip club other than my paycheck.

7 comments:

Digital Fortress said...

Make sure it will fit in a garter belt and is made of paper that doesn't chafe the skin.

Bethie said...

You should be proud...depending on location and notoriety of said strip club.

123Valerie said...

J, I had a dream about you, bud. But it was so real--I was just sharing your poetry with a friend, so you must have been in the forefront of my mind.

I hope all is well, dude!

curmudgeon said...

Maybe they'll have you start printing full color flyers with pictures next. Now THAT would be fun.

Todd said...

Please tell me they're playing you in lap dances or at least giving you a couple free drink coupons.

Todd said...

Where'd you go?

123Valerie said...

Hi J! Nice to see you around! I trust your still living the dream down there.