Monday, March 3, 2008

finally something to post....

I've been at a loss for something to post about recently. I can't decide if that's good, bad, or boring. I'm going with good because it means I'm not bitching about anything :-P

Nina tagged me to do this book thingy...

Directions: pick up the nearest book. Open to page 123. Type the fifth sentence on the page.


"One acquires important knowledge in the dwelling place of another generation."

Go, ahead, tag yourselves and let me know all about it :-) I promise you won't go blind from it.

5 comments:

Nina said...

Is that a text book? History book? Interesting...

Nicole said...

Very cool! What is that from?

Mel said...

I did it on my blog, but I'm at work so the results are less than exciting

Jeff said...

I love this! I'm going to do it on my blog tomorrow. Thanks!

Digital Fortress said...

"That is something I swore I would never be." - from: Hocus Pocus by Kurt Vonnegut.