Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Why is my arm numb?


I went out and drank a few (too many?) beers last night at the local and it was fun. So fun, in fact, that I forgot to order the awesome dinner for which I had originally been looking. Upon waking up (late) this morning, I was also hit by Cheap Draught Beer Dodgy Guts and an intense hunger. After rushing through the shower and out the door, I stopped at Hardee's for my usual sausage biscuit. But, I was tempted by the upsell from the lady on the other end of the microphone. Would you like to try our Country Breakfast Burrito today? And then I saw it...ham, bacon, sausage, eggs, hash browns, AND gravy all rolled conveniently into a nice utensil-free meal. I went for it.

I think I might be having a heart attack right now.

God, I'm a winner....

9 comments:

Nina said...

There are no Hardees in New York City. Sad, very sad.

123Valerie said...

Cheap Draught Beer Dodgy Guts is a helluva name for a band, J.

I tell ya, that little burrito looks like a tube of heaven, which coordinates nicely with my post.

We'll have to get you a measuring tape.

Ha Ha Sound said...

Oh, man, that thing looks awesome. That gravy looks delicious and fattening.

And I'm with you about breakfast food. I have a soft spot for the old school Sausage McMuffin.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

sounds like my night and morning...my head is pounding...awesome find though...

onthevirg said...

Holy shit, I can't even imagine how bad that thing has to be for you. I'm surprised you're still alive to tell the tale. That said, there's nothing better for hangover symptoms than something greasy and horrible for you. It seems counterintuitive.

Anonymous said...

Holy Godawful slice of amazingness.

Ah, only Hardee's. They were they ones who also had that 9,000 calorie burger or whatever it was.

TSTuesday said...

That is exactly how my morning went. Compney Christmas Party with open bar equals this lady walking into work 3 hours late still drunk from the night before.

Jeff said...

mmmm Country Breakfast Burrito

Dr Zibbs said...

Thanks for posting that picture. I've taped it above my toilet and will no longer have to use my finger to induce vomiting. I will simply glance at that burritto