Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Let's try this again....

I want to break out of a mold...break out of the ordinary. I've had other blog(s) for awhile now, but I think it's time for something new, something different. But, as I've opened this page and even posted once before, only to start over now, we'll see how long it lasts.

Should there be some "about me" bullshit put in here somewhere? I don't know that I've ever formally introduced myself to anyone. I don't know that I've ever cared to, but I find so many of you that I've read and gotten some inspiration from charming and funny, I guess it's only fair to let you know a little about what you might be dealing with.

I work in a small city for a printer. Before you ladies start tossing panties in my direction, it's not Cool printing. It's business stuff. Yeah, it bores the hell out of me too. I'm going to try my best to keep work out of my blogs, but sometimes either a funny story or a rant against the idiots that surround me will creep in. But, no whining. Not about work anyway. Why do I feel like I'm on a date all of a sudden? Please tell me the second post gets easier. Also, please tell me that I'll figure out this internet stuff soon, because I'm damn lost on these Fancy Pages. Anyway, back to boring you out of your skull. My hobbies include sitting on the porch drinking beer and laughing at the Ape-man that lives behind me, going out to the 3 cool bars that my town has (out of about a hundred chain restaurants), and trying to find a little peace and quiet amidst the noise that is life. Whoa...that sounded too deep and abstract or just stupid. I can't decide. But, yeah...I'm a pretty simple guy. I'm kinda smart (they tell me) even though I don't feel like it and have spent the last couple years trying to get past some bad decisions...and I love to laugh more than anything. Anything. So, I guess we'll see how this goes.

No comments: